Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by evie-mae

Page: 22 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: evie-mae
Question 88

The callback mechanism provided by the Ability class can allow the Page instance to switch with the user's operation background

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 89

If you need to use a composite animation, you can combine multiple animation objects and add them to the AnimatorGroup. AnimatorGroup provides two methods: runserially() and runParallel(), which indicate that the animation starts sequentially and the animation starts at the same time, respectively

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 90

Lightweight data storage is suitable for data storage involving a large number of data relationships and business relationships, and has better read and write performance than relational databases and object-relational mapping databases.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 91

When the user is driving a car, he cannot use the mobile phone with his hands free, but he can control the mobile phone through voice assistant interaction. The abovescenarios belong to a typical class of applications of entity recognition.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 22 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF