Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by efa

Page: 42 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: efa
Question 168

In the distributed artboard scenario, each device can be displayed synchronously with other devices while writing, what distributed capabilities are used in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Distributed Data Service

B.

Virtualization of distributed devices

C.

Distributed file services

D.

Distributed soft bus

Discussion
Question 169

A developer has developed a HarmonyOS application that remotely launches a Page on phone B, and which of the following permissions does not need to request the user to grant permission by sending a pop-up window at runtime?

Options:

A.

ohos.permission.GET_DISTRIBUTED_DEVICE_INFO

B.

ohos.permission.DISTRIBUTED_DEVICE STATE_CHANGE

C.

ohos.permission.GET_BUNDLE_INFO

D.

ohos.permission.DISTRIBUTED_DATASYNC

Discussion
Question 170

The application package name cannot contain some reserved fields, which of the following fields meets the specification?

Options:

A.

test

B.

harmony

C.

system

D.

ohos

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 171

HarmonyOS Capabilities are divided into two types: Feature Ability and Particle Ability.

Options:

A.

Service Ability

B.

Data Ability

C.

Page Ability

D.

Ability Slice

Discussion
Page: 42 / 51
Title