Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by giovanna

Page: 3 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: giovanna
Question 12

Ralph is a business analyst for his organization and he's using the plan-driven approach for business analysis. Ralph has captured the requirements of the project, but what must happen before he can begin capturing and defining the requirements at a deeper level of detail?

Options:

A.

The initial requirements must be tested for time, cost, quality, and risk.

B.

The initial requirements must undergo a feasibility study.

C.

The initial requirements must be formally approved by the stakeholders.

D.

The initial requirements must pass through the Delphi Technique.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

The business need is considered to be the most critical step in the business analysis effort. Why is the definition of the business need considered the most critical step?

Options:

A.

The business need defines the problem the business analyst is finding a solution for.

B.

The business need defines the solution for the business problem.

C.

The business need takes the longest time and costs most of the business analysis efforts.

D.

The definition of the business need determines future solutions, stakeholders, and approaches.

Discussion
Question 14

You are the business analyst for your organization and you're using a plan-driven approach to business analysis processes. In this environment, what types of communications are most likely required to be used in regard to requirements?

Options:

A.

Informal

B.

Ad hoc

C.

Face-to-face

D.

Formal

Discussion
Question 15

You are the business analyst for your organization and are working on organizing the identified requirements for a new solution. Nancy, your assistant in this process, says that these requirements aren't very complex. You agree but add that it's this thing that makes the overall solution complex. What thing adds to the level of complexity among requirements?

Options:

A.

Relationships among the requirements

B.

Management in the project

C.

Cost and schedule constraints

D.

Stakeholders in the project

Discussion
Page: 3 / 38
Title