Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by malika

Page: 30 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: malika
Question 120

A business analyst (BA) is preparing the elicitation activity plan for a project. How will understanding the elicitation scope assist the BA with the elicitation activity?

Options:

A.

By ensuring the requirements are validated in time

B.

By demonstrating how to record elicitation results

C.

By outlining the level of stakeholder collaboration

D.

By determining when elicitation is complete

Discussion
Question 121

A business analyst (BA) is in the process of eliciting requirements. It has been determined that not all requirements can be implemented by the project deadline due to complexity. What must the BA do to ensure maximum benefit for the stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Ensure users are trained based on requirements

B.

Apply quality control on requirements

C.

Utilize requirements documentation template

D.

Maintain requirements based on priority

Discussion
Question 122

A business analyst (BA) worked with two stakeholders to finalize the access rights related requirements for an internal software application. According to the first stakeholder “Comments, once entered in the application, should be stored for 365 days and should not allow the users to delete”. According to the second stakeholder, “The users with super administrator privileges should be able to add/delete/modify every page/section in the entire application.” Which characteristic does this pair of requirements fail to meet?

Options:

A.

Concise

B.

Consistent

C.

Complete

D.

Complex

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 123

A business analyst (BA) is developing the requirements for an inventory management system. Some current accounting processes are automated but other departments like purchasing, marketing, sales and distribution departments work in isolation and have a manual process. They extensively use spreadsheets to maintain the transactions and at the end of the day the department managers manually verify and reconcile transactions before supplying the information to the accounting department. In order to verify and validate the elicited requirements, the BA will need to prepare a:

Options:

A.

single process model on automation for all stakeholders.

B.

database structure in the viewpoint of the selected stakeholders

C.

list of requirements in a spreadsheet for all stakeholders.

D.

set of process models in the viewpoint of the selected stakeholders.

Discussion
Page: 30 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99