Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by anton

Page: 29 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: anton
Question 116

As a business analyst in your organization, you must understand the difference between operative rules and structural rules. What is the difference between structural rules and operative rules?

Options:

A.

Structural rules are rules that the organization chooses to enforce as a matter of policy. Operative rules are intended to help determine when something is or is not true, or when things fall into a specific category.

B.

Operative rules are rules that the organization chooses to enforce as a matter of policy. Structural rules are intended to help determine when something is or is not true, or when things fall into a specific category.

C.

Operative rules are rules that describe the organizational process assets of the organization. Structural rules are policies that restrict the authority of each line of business.

D.

Operative rules are rules that define how an organization operates. Structural rules define the boundaries of the structure, business units, and departments within the organization.

Discussion
Question 117

You are creating the solution scope for an identified problem in your organization. You are working with several stakeholders during this process including the domain subject matter expert, the implementation subject matter expert, the project manager, and the sponsor. Which of these stakeholders will be responsible for writing the project scope?

Options:

A.

Business analyst

B.

Project manager

C.

Domain subject matter expert

D.

Sponsor

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 118

A global organization is implementing a new Knowledge Management System and communication to the different regions has been informal. The approach is to convert the few remaining regions iteratively. The team has experienced variances at this point but feels confident in these final conversions. How should the business analyst (BA) communicate the information?

Options:

A.

Repository

B.

Document management

C.

Email

D.

Individual collaboration

Discussion
Question 119

A senior business analyst (BA) is tasked with verifying a set of requirements written by a junior BA for a

system. During this exercise, the junior BA will ensure that the requirements exhibit atomic characteristics. The senior BA will be verifying that the requirements:

Options:

A.

can be understood independently of other requirements.

B.

are written using terminology common for the audience.

C.

contain no extraneous and unnecessary content.

D.

are aligned with the identified need of the stakeholders.

Discussion
Page: 29 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99