Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by leonie

Page: 36 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: leonie
Question 144

A business analyst (BA) is reviewing the elicitation results of several workshops in order to decide which technique to use to model the requirements. The elicitation identified user roles needed in a future solution, the functionality needed by each of these roles, and how the desired interaction with the solution should look.

Which technique allows the BA to model this type of information?

Options:

A.

Process models

B.

Roles and permission matrix

C.

Use cases and scenarios

D.

Sequence diagrams

Discussion
Question 145

A business analyst (BA) must model information characteristics across multiple information systems for a project. What type of model captures this information?

Options:

A.

Interface analysis

B.

Business capability analysis

C.

Decision analysis

D.

Force field analysis

Discussion
Question 146

A business analyst (BA) is compiling information about different approaches that will meet solution

requirements in order to make a recommendation for solution design. To evaluate whether externally available solutions meet the requirements, which of the following will the BA create and distribute?

Options:

A.

Statement of Work (SOW)

B.

Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM)

C.

Request for Information (RFI)

D.

Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)

Discussion
Question 147

A client wants to rehire a business analysis consulting firm for another project. The assigned business analyst (BA) developed a good rapport with the stakeholders, but delivered documents that contained lots of technical jargon that the client could not fully understand. Based on the feedback, the consulting company should:

Options:

A.

recommend a new methodology which is the latest trend in the industry.

B.

assign a different BA to the project.

C.

discuss the feedback during the brainstorming sessions after project completion.

D.

identify performance metrics before commencing work.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 36 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99