Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by hendrix

Page: 38 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: hendrix
Question 152

Two business analysts (BAs) are working on a requirement elicitation activity. One BA comes across a checklist that contains stakeholder details such as who are involved, location, group dynamics that are to be considered before beginning the elicitation activity and seeks a clarification from the second BA. The other BA explains that these details, along with several other items mentioned in the checklist, are required to:

Options:

A.

select elicitation techniques.

B.

prepare stakeholders.

C.

secure supporting material.

D.

understand scope of elicitation.

Discussion
Question 153

A project's business requirements require that the new solution reduce the labor costs currently attributed to performing end of month accounting procedures. Currently the company routinely must pay overtime to meet the deadline. The business analyst (BA) has been documenting the process and wants to ensure that the approach to the process design is feasible for the staff who perform the end of month procedures. Which of the following stakeholders will provide this verification?

Options:

A.

Implementation subject matter expert

B.

Domain subject matter expert

C.

Operational support

D.

Project sponsor

Discussion
Question 154

A business analyst (BA) is planning to elicit requirements. The BA understands the scope of the elicitation and has selected interviewing as an appropriate technique. Which of the following is part of the logistics for these interviews?

Options:

A.

Relationships between elicited requirements

B.

Performance metrics

C.

Definition of the future state

D.

Participants and their roles

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 155

A business analyst (BA) is assessing risks on a project addressing the implementation of a new web portal. Which of the following would the BA classify as a project risk?

Options:

A.

Customer service ratings will increase with the new system

B.

Current infrastructure may not support increased performance

C.

Expenditures are currently below budgeted estimates

D.

Support calls will increase if the change is not performed

Discussion
Page: 38 / 38
Title