Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by ava-mae

Page: 26 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: ava-mae
Question 104

Barry is a project stakeholder that is excited about the deliverable your project wants to create for the organization. He's helpful, provides information, and offers support whenever your project needs it. How would you classify Barry based on this information?

Options:

A.

Positive stakeholder

B.

Cheerleader

C.

Project sponsor

D.

Project team member

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 105

You are the business analyst for your organization. Management has asked you to create a plan that will define the proposed structure and schedule for communicating the business analysis activities to the appropriate stakeholders. What plan does management want you to create?

Options:

A.

Stakeholder Management Plan

B.

Business Analysis Plan

C.

Communications management plan

D.

Business Analysis Communications Plan

Discussion
Question 106

Martha is the business analyst for her organization and she's been asked to help create a SMART goal for her company. Which one of the following organizational goals could be considered SMART?

Options:

A.

No errors in production of customer products.

B.

Increase revenue by ten percent by January 15.

C.

Increase revenue by ten percent.

D.

Add 25 new customers to the sales base.

Discussion
Question 107

Bradley is working with the business analyst Marsha to prioritize requirements for their organization. Marsha insists that the requirements be ranked on the cost-benefits analysis of the relative value to the organization. What type of prioritization approach does Marsha want to use in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Likelihood of success

B.

Business value

C.

Urgency

D.

CBR Ratio

Discussion
Page: 26 / 38
Title