Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by dalton

Page: 13 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: dalton
Question 52

A new product that is tablet-enabled is being considered to replace an older product to process orders. The data captured is sent to existing downstream applications which are not being updated. What is the first thing that a business analyst (BA) should consider?

Options:

A.

Conducting a vendor assessment

B.

Performing an interface analysis

C.

Identifying constraints and dependence

D.

Developing process and data models

Discussion
Question 53

A long-established company selling ice cream is entering its crucial sales period leading up to summer. Based on the company's risk tolerance, a business analyst (BA) has advised against replacing the most popular flavors with new untested flavors. What is the company's attitude toward risk, as assessed by the BA?

Options:

A.

Risk-neutral

B.

Risk-optimizing

C.

Risk-averse

D.

Risk-soaking

Discussion
Question 54

A business analyst (BA) is working on a project that has a number of stakeholder conflicts and issues. The BA is finding it difficult to resolve the conflicts and issues effectively. What should the BA do to prevent a similar situation in the future?

Options:

A.

Plan business analysis governance

B.

Verify requirements

C.

Perform stakeholder analysis

D.

Validate requirements

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 55

The business analyst (BA) is investigating techniques that would be appropriate for determining how and who uses data across the identified processes. Which technique should the BA select?

Options:

A.

stakeholder list, map, or personas

B.

Data dictionary

C.

CRUD (Create, road, update, and delete) matrix

D.

Decision model

Discussion
Page: 13 / 38
Title