Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by clemmie

Page: 28 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: clemmie
Question 112

You are the business analyst for your organization and working with the stakeholders to prioritize the requirements. The stakeholders are concerned about the financial impact of the requirements should some of them fail during the implementation. You would like to rank the risk tolerance of the stakeholders based on their comments about the solution and the requirements. The following are the three categories of risk tolerance associated with the stakeholders except for which one?

Options:

A.

Neutrality

B.

Mitigation

C.

Risk-seeking

D.

Risk-aversion

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 113

You are hired as a contract project manager for Dreams Unlimited Inc. The project involves setting up ten servers and fifty client computers on the network. From past experience, you know it takes around fifteen hours to install, test, and finalize a server, while it takes only ten hours for a client. You consider these data for making an estimate of schedule of the task. Which of the following estimation techniques has been used?

Options:

A.

Bottom-up

B.

Schedule performance index

C.

Parametric modeling

D.

Analogous

Discussion
Question 114

You are the project manager of the NGQQ Project for your company. To help you communicate project status to your stakeholders, you are going to create a stakeholder register. All of the following information should be included in the stakeholder register except for which one?

Options:

A.

Assessment information of the stakeholders' major requirements, expectations, and potential influence

B.

Stakeholder management strategy

C.

Stakeholder classification of their role in the project

D.

Identification information for each stakeholder

Discussion
Question 115

A business analyst needs to prepare the requirements package for her endeavor in a predefined template for her company. What term can be assigned to this standardized template for packaging the requirements?

Options:

A.

Organizational process assets

B.

Derivative adaption

C.

Essential

D.

Enterprise environmental factors

Discussion
Page: 28 / 38
Title