Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by raheem

Page: 6 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: raheem
Question 24

The creative thinking process has three values to determine the effectiveness of the process. Which one of the following is not a measurement of effective creative thinking?

Options:

A.

Willingness of stakeholders to accept new approaches

B.

Generation of a pre-determined number of new ideas for a business solution

C.

Application of new ideas to resolve existing problems

D.

The successful generation and productive consideration of new ideas

Discussion
Question 25

Which approach is best to take when a business analyst is assessing the solution options for a business need when there are relatively few criteria involved?

Options:

A.

Focus on the life cycle costs of the solutions.

B.

Focus on the commonalities of the solutions.

C.

Focus on the differences of the solutions.

D.

Focus on the implementation cost of the solutions.

Discussion
Question 26

Jason is creating a business case for his organization and management has asked him to assess the appropriate risks in the business case regarding the solution. Which one of the following risks is not a concern for Jason when defining the business case and associated risks?

Options:

A.

Financial risk

B.

Positive risk

C.

Organizational risk

D.

Technical risk

Discussion
Question 27

A business analyst (BA) has determined that “Product Box”, a collaboration game, will provide a fun way to engage the stakeholders when working on prioritizing the list of features. What should the BA do?

Options:

A.

Ensure buy-in from key stakeholders

B.

Send out an agenda in advance

C.

Research ideas for the new product

D.

Consider meeting logistics

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 6 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99