Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by neave

Page: 34 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: neave
Question 136

The Business Requirements Document (BRD) prepared by the business analyst (BA) was circulated to stakeholders for approval. Some stakeholders objected to the Use Case diagrams and could not understand them. Why would these be included in the document?

Options:

A.

The models were included as a mistake because Use Case diagrams are technical.

B.

The models are part of the technical documents and not part of BRD documents.

C.

The models are used for analysis and refining requirements and design.

D.

The models did not change the value compared to text-based requirements

Discussion
Question 137

A business analyst (BA) is structuring requirements to ensure they are cohesive and tell the full story. Which of the following requirements is consistent with a stakeholder's need: “As a Product Manager, I want to review my general insurance sales performance so I track my sales performance against my annual target”?

Options:

A.

“Provide weekly new bank account sales reports on a shared drive.”

B.

“Increase customer retention across the life insurance division”

C.

“Segment insurance sales data between life and general”

D.

“Migrate the insurance web portal to a cloud platform."

Discussion
Question 138

Stakeholders need a financial report that can be published and distributed to multiple end users. They would also like the report to be developed within a specific time frame and within cost. What must the business analyst (BA) do to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Review the project budget

B.

Revise business requirements

C.

Define solution approaches

D.

Update the project schedule

Discussion
Question 139

A business analyst (BA) has just started a large project and is collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements. Another BA is joining soon to help with this initiative. What action should the BA take to ensure that the new BA understands the project?

Options:

A.

Delay elicitation activities until the new BA joins

B.

Run elicitation sessions in parallel to speed up the process

C.

Ask the new BA to define the stakeholder engagement approach

D.

Document outcomes of discussions with stakeholders

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 34 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99