Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by neo

Page: 35 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: neo
Question 140

A business analyst (BA) is conducting a workshop with the purpose of analyzing a business process. Stakeholders of different business units are in attendance. Each stakeholder is able to explain their unit's contribution to the process, however, there is no end to end process owner who can provide a consolidated view. Which technique should the BA use to compare the stakeholder's inputs against each other in order to check for consistency and omissions?

Options:

A.

Schedule a follow-up workshop to give more time for additional input

B.

Create a use case scenario that describes the process step by step

C.

Develop a process model with swimlanes to highlight the handoff points

D.

Create a logical data model with the information elicited

Discussion
Question 141

A company is embarking on a software project in a heavily regulated domain. The client expects large upfront planning and detailed documentation for the project. The recommended approach for the project will be:

Options:

A.

adaptive.

B.

predictive.

C.

waterfall.

D.

scrum.

Discussion
Question 142

A business analyst (BA) has elicited requirements for a new system. A subset of these requirements refers to judging the performance of the system, such as efficiency, capacity, security, and scalability. What technique is used to examine and group these requirements?

Options:

A.

Functional decomposition

B.

Scope model

C.

Trace requirements

D.

Non-functional requirements analysis

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 143

Performance measures have been collected and analyzed by a business analyst (BA) to evaluate a solution that was launched a few years ago; however, the performance measures do not indicate whether or not the solution is contributing to the desired value. What is the recommended next step?

Options:

A.

Replace the solution as soon as possible

B.

Identify and collect more measurements

C.

Increase the efficiency of the solution

D.

Reduce the business' expectations of value

Discussion
Page: 35 / 38
Title