Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by everleigh

Page: 37 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: everleigh
Question 148

Verification of requirements on the projects have highlighted an issue regarding misunderstanding of design models among key stakeholders. A major reason cited for the misunderstanding was the technical jargon and models used in the documentation. What must the business analyst (BA) do to improve the understanding?

Options:

A.

Ensure completeness within the models used

B.

Verify that elements within the models are used consistently

C.

Represent design models using common terminology

D.

Check for compliance with organization standards

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 149

A banking giant recently found a major security loophole in their online banking platform that could expose customer information. Security experts and the business analyst (BA) develop a low cost, low effort emergency fix to address this issue. What factor should the BA use to convince the bank to move forward with the emergency fix?

Options:

A.

Cost

B.

Schedule

C.

Impact

D.

Urgency

Discussion
Question 150

The business analyst (BA) is analyzing the formal relationships between people working in the enterprise. Which technique will the BA use to perform this task?

Options:

A.

Organizational modelling

B.

Stakeholder modelling

C.

Focus groups

D.

Functional decomposition

Discussion
Question 151

A business analyst (BA) is defining a stakeholder approval approach for the requirement deliverables. The project involves implementing new government regulatory requirements with significant risk to the organization in case of non-compliance. According to the BABOK ® GUIDE, what will the BA need to do?

Options:

A.

Ensure high level user stories are completed and accepted

B.

Use an informal approval process to speed up delivery

C.

Use a rigorous approval process of detailed specifications

D.

Ensure the document is completed and signed off

Discussion
Page: 37 / 38
Title