Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by tahlia

Page: 11 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: tahlia
Question 44

A senior manager wants to know at what stage the business analyst (BA) is with the requirements management process. The BA immediately sends a 600-page document with models and business rules to all stakeholders. Which best practice did the BA violate in this situation?

Options:

A.

The business rules were included

B.

The communication method was inappropriate

C.

The distribution included all project stakeholders

D.

The models were included

Discussion
Question 45

A business analyst (BA) is defining relationships between business requirements and solution components. Which guideline will the BA use to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Change Strategy

B.

Solution Scope

C.

Solution Objectives

D.

Domain Knowledge

Discussion
Question 46

A software development company has a strict policy of evaluating solutions against the number of defects reported in the testing phase. This practice helps the company stay competitive and deliver better solutions. What performance measure is being practiced?

Options:

A.

Predictive

B.

Quantitative

C.

Adaptive

D.

Qualitative

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 47

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is concerned about how two client bases are going to be integrated and serviced in the newly formed company after a merger. A project has been initiated to implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for the new company that will contain the client information from both companies. What must the business analyst (BA) do to address the concerns of the CEO?

Options:

A.

Demonstrate the functionality of the new CRM

B.

Reuse requirements models from each company

C.

Ensure all regulatory requirements are documented

D.

Create merged viewpoints of the requirements

Discussion
Page: 11 / 38
Title