Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by antoni

Page: 16 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: antoni
Question 64

A business analyst (BA) elicits requirements from end users for a new application, and then completes a set of use cases and use case scenarios. What should the BA do next?

Options:

A.

Identify all the roles and responsibilities

B.

Review the use case scenarios

C.

Conduct a requirements workshop

D.

Create acceptance and evaluation

Discussion
Question 65

The project manager has tasked the business analyst (BA) to collect a performance measure on the solution implemented in the latest release. Which of the following considerations can help the BA obtain that information?

Options:

A.

Sample size

B.

Solution size

C.

Performance variance

D.

Risk assessment

Discussion
Question 66

A business analyst (BA) is designing solutions for a set of requirements and finds that there is an opportunity to improve the operations of the business. Which of the following is an opportunity for improvement the BA could recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a solution by constructing a number of solution components to meet the requirements

B.

Enable the solutions that will satisfy the highest priority requirements and stakeholder needs

C.

Provide information to staff so they can answer customer inquiries directly themselves

D.

Purchase software that contains features that are not currently required but are included for free

Discussion
Question 67

The following chart represents attendance of subject matter experts (SME) and the solution owner for a requirements review and approval meeting held weekly by a business analyst (BA).

Questions 67

The requirements package was approved by the solution owner during the May 30 meeting. After implementation of the solution, the BA learns that the users in SME-3 s area are not using the system. Which business analysis activity should the BA have monitored more closely to mitigate this situation?

Options:

A.

Business processes

B.

Requirements scope

C.

Solution performance

D.

Stakeholder engagement

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 16 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99