Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by carmen

Page: 10 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: carmen
Question 40

The business analyst (BA) has an item logged in the action items register requiring the verification of forthcoming legislation in the next 3 months that might have an impact on the proposed architecture. What should the BA do next?

Options:

A.

Transfer the item to the legal department

B.

Determine the performance measures

C.

Assess the impact immediately

D.

Present the item to the project manager

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 41

An organization is planning to launch an exciting new service that has never been offered before. The expectations are that the service will be extremely popular with young families but, because the organization wants to keep it a secret until launch day. there is no way of knowing whether this is correct. Why does the business analyst (BA) suggest identifying high customer demand by young families as an "assumption?

Options:

A.

To assess the costs and benefits accurately

B.

To prove the idea is correct

C.

To manage the associated risks

D.

To provide a benchmark future change

Discussion
Question 42

A business analyst (BA) is in the process of specifying the confirmed results of a requirements elicitation workshop. Which of the following help to ensure that the correct information about the requirements is provided to the participants?

Options:

A.

Requirements architecture

B.

Stakeholder list

C.

Standard templates and syntax

D.

Roles and permissions matrix

Discussion
Question 43

A business analyst (BA) has executed the last planned workshop in a series in order to verify requirements. All issues have been logged in an issues register. What technique is used to manage and resolve the outstanding issues?

Options:

A.

Requirements documentation

B.

Requirements analysis

C.

Metrics and KPIs

D.

Item backing methods

Discussion
Page: 10 / 38
Title