Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 14 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 56

A business analyst (BA) asked two stakeholders with approval authority to approve the requirements. The stakeholders are being asked to confirm that:

Options:

A.

organizational value will be created from the investment.

B.

all questions have been answered.

C.

project priorities are agreed upon.

D.

relevant legal and regulatory needs are met.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 57

A business analyst (BA), analyzing requirements, has decomposed information into components. What is the purpose of this exercise?

Options:

A.

To enable discussion regarding solution options

B.

To plan project iterations

C.

To plan test cases for the components

D.

To identify the project sponsor

Discussion
Question 58

As part of a strategic initiative, a bank decides to expand operations to a new country where the most commonly used language is Spanish. The bank's current mobile application only supports English. The organization initiates a project to provide local language support for the app. From which level did the business need originate?

Options:

A.

Middle management

B.

External drivers

C.

Bottom up

D.

Top down

Discussion
Question 59

A Chief Information Officer (CIO) was discussing a solution approach for a technology project in a meeting where a business analyst (BA) was also present. Stakeholders were discussing advantages and disadvantages of each solution approach. What should be the top priority for the BA in assessing the solution approach?

Options:

A.

The trade-off and value to stakeholder

B.

The strategy alignment with the balanced scorecard

C.

The total cost of ownership of the project

D.

The strategy design options

Discussion
Page: 14 / 38
Title