Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by marlowe

Page: 23 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: marlowe
Question 92

Which one of the following statements best describes a business analysis methodology?

Options:

A.

It is the conformance to requirements and a fitness for use.

B.

It is a formalized and repeatable business analysis approach.

C.

It specifies team roles, deliverables, analysis techniques, and the timing and frequency of stakeholder interactions.

D.

It is a complete set of action, processes, and output to collect, analyze, and prioritize the project requirements.

Discussion
Question 93

You are the business analyst for your organization and you're working with your team to define the business problem. As part of this analysis, you've identified the adverse impacts of the problem, the benefits from a

potential solution, and how quickly the problem could be solved. What other element should you consider?

Options:

A.

Vendors input and paid solutions

B.

Competition and their approach

C.

Dataflow of the problem

D.

Underlying source of the problem

Discussion
Question 94

What type of a business analysis approach focuses on the rapid delivery of business value in short iterations?

Options:

A.

Risk-driven

B.

Profit-driven

C.

Change-driven

D.

Risk-laden

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 95

You are the business analyst for a large project in your organization. While your company prefers face-to-face communications there are many stakeholders located in different geographical locations. How can you still effectively serve as a business analyst when the stakeholders are not collocated?

Options:

A.

You will need the stakeholders to periodically gather in one locale.

B.

You will need to travel on a regular rotation to each of the geographical locations to complete the business analyst duties.

C.

Add more business analysts in each of the geographical location.

D.

You will need to implement videoconferences.

Discussion
Page: 23 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99