Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 2 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 8

Anne is the business analyst for her organization and she's creating a textual requirement for her analysis. As part of the textual requirements, there are specific rules that Anne should follow. Textual requirements must always address what three things in regard to the requirements?

Options:

A.

Textual requirements must define the capabilities of the solution, conditions that must exist for the requirements to operate, and any constraints that may hinder the solution.

B.

Textual requirements must define the cost of the solution, organizational conditions that must exist for the requirements to operate, and any risks that may hinder the solution.

C.

Textual requirements must define the stakeholders' influence on the solution, relationships between opposing stakeholders, and any organizational constraints that may hinder the solution.

D.

Textual requirements must define the deliverables created by the solution, the conditions that must exist for the requirements to be completed, and the time and cost constraints that may hinder the solution's implementation.

Discussion
Question 9

As a business analyst, you need to define when the activities of the business analysis approach will take place. This includes all of the following business analysis approach activities except for which one?

Options:

A.

Requirements analysis

B.

Solution assessment

C.

Business analysis governance

D.

Enterprise analysis

Discussion
Question 10

A business analyst wants to use benchmarking, but the project manager recommends against the approach. There are, as the project manager points out, several disadvantages to benchmarking. Which one of the following is not a disadvantage to benchmarking?

Options:

A.

Discovery of new approaches

B.

Time consumption

C.

Requirement of expertise of the person conducting the study

D.

Inability to produce innovative solutions

Discussion
Question 11

In order to plan the business analysis approach, the business analyst must understand the organizational process needs and what other thing?

Options:

A.

Operation of organizations and the objectives of business analysis

B.

Consideration of risk and reward

C.

Purpose of the proposed solution

D.

Stakeholders' threats and perceived threats

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 2 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99