Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by isha

Page: 25 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: isha
Question 100

The task of verifying requirements is used to ensure that the requirements are ready for formal review and validation by the customers and for what other purpose?

Options:

A.

For defining the specifications for the desired future state based on the solution

B.

For gaining approval of chartering the project

C.

For defining the information to allow additional work to be performed

D.

For gaining approval of cost and schedule

Discussion
Question 101

When do change requests generally increase in a project?

Options:

A.

Towards the beginning of the project.

B.

During the project scope management processes.

C.

During the project's launch.

D.

Towards the end of the project.

Discussion
Question 102

What elicitation technique is best described as a study to compare the strengths and weaknesses of an organization against its peers and competitors?

Options:

A.

Brainstorming

B.

Market analysis

C.

Comparative analysis

D.

Benchmarking

Discussion
Question 103

Consider a business analyst who is completing the business analysis tasks of specifying and modeling requirements for an organization. This task can help an organization achieve all of the following objectives except for which one?

Options:

A.

Supporting training activities and knowledge management

B.

Facilitating communication among stakeholders

C.

Compliance with contracts and regulations

D.

Increasing revenue and/or reducing costs within an organization

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 25 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99