Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by zendaya

Page: 19 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: zendaya
Question 76

A company has bought a customizable software product and the vendor's business analyst (BA) is visiting the company's office to perform a requirements assessment. The business sponsor expresses an interest in improving a specific process that is in scope. What should the BA do?

Options:

A.

Develop a data model

B.

Create a process model

C.

Review data flow diagrams

D.

Observe the activity

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 77

A project team member is confused about why a small change requires the team to look at the different enterprise-level business objectives when a desired state can be achieved easily without this analysis. What can the business analyst (6A) do to help the team member understand?

Options:

A.

Impact analysis helps gain critical thinking to achieve the desired solution.

B.

Detailed assessments might result in future success of other projects

C.

Proper analysis from difference aspects in required to select the best solution.

D.

When funding is available for extra analysis the project team need to use it.

Discussion
Question 78

A business owner has identified a high priority requirement that needs to be implemented immediately. The project manager has asked the business analyst (BA) to perform an impact analysis of this change. Which factor will the BA need to consider?

Options:

A.

Number of systems being affected by the requirement

B.

Original source of the requirement

C.

Method of requirement communication

D.

Selection of the elicitation for the requirement

Discussion
Question 79

Which task in the requirements analysis knowledge area is best described as ensuring that the requirements specifications and models meet the necessary standard of quality to allow them to be used effectively to guide further work?

Options:

A.

Defining assumptions and constraints

B.

Organizing requirements

C.

Specifying and modeling requirements

D.

Requirements verification

Discussion
Page: 19 / 38
Title