Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 21 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 84

Business needs do not always originate from the business analyst or from business owners. There are several stakeholders which may identify or contribute to the identification of a business need. Which one of the following stakeholders are most likely to have the most direct awareness of problems that could lead to a business need?

Options:

A.

End users

B.

Business analysts

C.

Project managers

D.

Functional managers

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 85

Which of the following is used as a means of validating a created, selected, or tailored business analysis approach?

Options:

A.

Process modeling

B.

Progressive elaboration

C.

Decision analysis

D.

Structured walkthrough

Discussion
Question 86

An organization has selected a solution for a business need and the business analyst has elected to use the time boxing/budgeting technique for requirements prioritization. What is the time boxing/budgeting technique?

Options:

A.

It's a method to prioritize requirements based on a pre-determined budget and/or a pre-determined deadline.

B.

It's used when there are conflicting requirements that must be resolved quickly and cost efficiently.

C.

It's a method to rank requirements in different boxes based on time, cost, risk, and need.

D.

It's used to determine which requirements can be implemented fastest and for the least amount of cost.

Discussion
Question 87

What type of requirements elicitation technique is the Delphi Technique?

Options:

A.

Survey

B.

Workshop

C.

Prototyping

D.

Round table

Discussion
Page: 21 / 38
Title