Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by laila

Page: 7 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: laila
Question 28

Wanda is the business analyst for her organization and she is currently working on the specify and model requirements process. One of the elements of this process is the documentation of the textual requirements. Wanda must describe the capabilities of the solution, any conditions that must exist for the requirements to operate, and what third component of the textual requirement?

Options:

A.

Any constraints that may prevent the solution from fulfilling the requirement

B.

Describe a situation or problem

C.

Write in the active voice

D.

Express only one requirement at a time

Discussion
Question 29

One of the techniques to assess capabilities in an organization is to use SWOT. What does SWOT accomplish?

Options:

A.

SWOT reviews your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.

B.

It identifies how current capabilities match up against the influencing factors.

C.

It assesses the strength, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.

D.

SWOT is a goal setting technique that means "Sweat Works Over Time."

Discussion
Question 30

Bob and Susan are business analysts for their organization. They are examining two materials that could be used in an upcoming project.

They are testing the materials and measuring the results of each test to compare the materials to each other. This process will help Bob and Susan determine which material is best for their upcoming project. What type of process are Bob and Susan completing with these materials?

Options:

A.

Stress test

B.

Feasibility study

C.

Benchmarking

D.

Alternative identification

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 31

You are the business analyst for your organization and you're working with Adam on business analysis processes. Adam allows the business analysis activities and resources to exist in support of the organization. Of the following, what type of business analysis stakeholder is Adam?

Options:

A.

Project manager

B.

Domain subject matter expert

C.

Sponsor

D.

Regulator

Discussion
Page: 7 / 38
Title