Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by renee

Page: 17 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: renee
Question 68

A business analyst (BA) is tasked with performing a gap analysis between two existing systems to combine into a single system or run just one system. Which of the following modelling formats will show the requirements for both systems side by side?

Options:

A.

Activity Flow

B.

Matrix

C.

Glossary

D.

Bubble Chart

Discussion
Question 69

A finance manager wants to begin a new project to replace the existing expenses processing system. The finance manager feels that the current expense submission-to-reimbursement process takes too long and is substantiated by 50% more complaints regarding incorrect reimbursement amounts than the same time last year. What should the business analyst (BA) investigate first?

Options:

A.

Submission processes to determine which activities can be fully automated

B.

Business process to uncover inefficiencies and falling control points

C.

Enterprise information model to ensure definitions are still valid

D.

Finance solution vendors for inclusion in a Request for information

Discussion
Question 70

A business analyst (BA) is preparing for elicitation activities and needs to determine who should be consulted, who should participate, and what roles each should fill. Which elicitation technique should the BA use?

Options:

A.

Estimation

B.

Stakeholder List

C.

Data Mining

D.

Interviews

Discussion
Question 71

A project has experienced several schedule delays. A business analyst (BA) is assigned to the project to help get it back on track. The project manager believes that incomplete requirements are causing the missed milestones. What tool will help address the project manager's concern?

Options:

A.

Quality control checklist

B.

Communication plan

C.

Decision analysis

D.

Risk review

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 17 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99