Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by yasin

Page: 15 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: yasin
Question 60

An organization has hired a consulting firm to implement and customize a software solution they purchased. The firm has raised concerns regarding the effort required to develop a solution that meets all requirements. On what basis should the requirements be prioritized in this context?

Options:

A.

Benefit

B.

Cost

C.

Risk

D.

Penalty

Discussion
Question 61

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a company presents a new corporate strategy that will introduce a new system to the organization. The CEO has expressed a concern about the impact to the staff once the strategy has been implemented. What must the business analyst (BA) do to address concerns of the CEO?

Options:

A.

Identify required cultural changes

B.

Perform a cost-benefit analysis of the strategy

C.

Ensure requirements are easily accessible

D.

Align the new capabilities to the company's architecture

Discussion
Question 62

A business analyst (BA) is given an additional requirement near the end of the development phase that needs to be incorporated into the system as part of the same release. In this situation, the first activity the BA performs to understand the effect of the proposed change is to:

Options:

A.

determine whether stakeholders are available for further elicitation.

B.

consult with the technical team for technical feasibility.

C.

determine whether the additional requirement is traceable to a need.

D.

check with the project manager for timeline and budget metrics.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 63

A business analyst (BA) collected scanned notes, documents, and photos of whiteboards showing the results of a workshop pertaining to an accounting system replacement. What is the BA's next course of action?

Options:

A.

Meet with stakeholders to review the information sent

B.

Meet with a corporate accounting user

C.

Manage stakeholder collaboration

D.

Develop a business analysis information package

Discussion
Page: 15 / 38
Title