Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by walter

Page: 22 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: walter
Question 88

There are five tasks and six inputs to requirements management and communication. As a business analyst, you'll need to gather all of the following inputs for this knowledge area except for which one?

Options:

A.

Requirement Management Plan

B.

Work breakdown structure

C.

Business Analysis (BA) communication plan

D.

Solution scope

Discussion
Question 89

Mary is the business analyst for your organization. She asks you what the purpose of the assess capability gaps task is. Which of the following is the best response to give Mary?

Options:

A.

It identifies the skill gaps in the existing resources.

B.

It identifies the causal factors that are contributing to an effect the solution will solve.

C.

It identifies new capabilities required by the organization to meet the business need.

D.

It describes the ends that the organization wants to improve.

Discussion
Question 90

You are a business analyst for your organization and you're working with the stakeholders to identify the primary inputs to the business analysis approach. Which of the following will help determine whether a plan- driven or change-driven approach is appropriate?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

Organizational process assets

B.

Expert Judgement

C.

Business need

D.

Penalty of not seizing the opportunity

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 91

When a business analyst completes the elicitation process, she will create four outputs. Which one of the following is an output of the elicitation process?

Options:

A.

Requirements management plan

B.

Resource identification

C.

Stakeholder Concerns

D.

Solution scope

Discussion
Page: 22 / 38
Title