Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by priya

Page: 9 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: priya
Question 36

A business analyst (BA) is modelling requirements to assist the stakeholders in visualizing the appearance and capabilities of a planned solution. What technique is the BA using?

Options:

A.

User stories

B.

Root cause analysis

C.

Prototyping

D.

Data flow diagrams

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 37

A business analyst is meeting with the customer of the project. The customer tells the business analyst that she can only allow the budget of $575,000 for the project. This budget is best described as what type of constraint?

Options:

A.

Technical constraint

B.

Verified constraint

C.

Financial constraint

D.

Business constraint

Discussion
Question 38

You are the business analyst for your organization and you're working with several stakeholders to identify, manage, and approve requirements. Your organization requires using a plan-driven approach to business analysis and changing management. In this approach, who is most likely to approve changes to requirements?

Options:

A.

Change control board

B.

Requirements owner

C.

Project sponsor

D.

Project manager

Discussion
Question 39

You are the business analyst for your organization. Management has asked that you create a method to store the project requirements including those under development, under review, and the requirements which have been approved. What is management asking you to create?

Options:

A.

A change management system

B.

A repository

C.

Requirements register

D.

A project scope statement

Discussion
Page: 9 / 38
Title