Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by steven

Page: 4 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: steven
Question 16

What tool is best described as a spreadsheet to use when there's a relatively low amount of requirements that need to be traced?

Options:

A.

Roles and responsibilities chart

B.

Quantitative matrix

C.

Coverage matrix

D.

RACI Chart

Discussion
Question 17

A business analyst must consider the business value a solution brings in relation to the cost of implementing the desired solution. Suppliers will often be limited in the amount of requirements they can implement based on the allocated resources. If there are not enough resources to implement all of the solutions, what can the business analyst create to justify the additional funds for the implementation?

Options:

A.

Business case

B.

Cost analysis

C.

Risk assessment with positive risk analysis

D.

Benefits-cost ratio

Discussion
Question 18

A business analyst in her organization has identified all of the terminology of the solution, the acronyms the organization will use, and the nomenclature of her department where the endeavor will take place. Where should all of this information actually be stored?

Options:

A.

WBS

B.

Business analysis register

C.

Terminology register

D.

Data dictionary

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 19

If you're a business analyst and using an event-based elicitation task, such as a requirements workshop, what can be considered as essential to establish with the participants?

Options:

A.

Cost management

B.

Deadlines

C.

Ground rules

D.

Purpose of the workshop

Discussion
Page: 4 / 38
Title