Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by evelina

Page: 32 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: evelina
Question 128

A company wants to increase transaction service offerings using its on-line channels. The existing application already has some of the required functionality. A new project has been initiated to implement the additional capabilities but the company management is unsure of the complexity of the project. What exercise must be carried out to determine the changes needed in the new application?

Options:

A.

Perform gap analysis of current and future states

B.

Identify internal solution component dependencies

C.

Evaluate competitor applications

D.

Assess organizational culture

Discussion
Question 129

An organization is engaged in an effort to streamline the online customer experience. The business analyst (BA) prepares a business analysis information package to discuss the changes the customer will experience. Which one of the following tools will assist the BA in this discussion?

Options:

A.

Context Diagram

B.

Data Dictionary

C.

Visual Prototype

D.

Business Rules

Discussion
Question 130

A business analyst (BA) creates several use case scenarios to specify the requirements for a system. When the beta version of the system is released, there are problems because several important pieces of information are missing. What should the BA have done to avoid this situation?

Options:

A.

Performed decision analysis

B.

Identified assumptions

C.

Prepared activity diagrams

D.

Analyzed completeness

Discussion
Question 131

A certain stakeholder requirement has been analyzed and broken down into several solution requirements, each affecting a different IT system. After solution design, the business analyst (BA) receives feedback that

one of the IT systems will take longer than anticipated to implement. What requirements artifact or technique will assist the BA in better understanding the related requirements?

Options:

A.

MoSCoW prioritization

B.

Backlog management

C.

Requirements documentation

D.

Traceability matrix

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 32 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCBA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99