Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by bowen

Page: 18 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: bowen
Question 72

A business analyst (BA) is defining constraints for a project. Which of the following is a valid constraint?

Options:

A.

“The solution must be implemented in six (6) months.”

B.

“The solution must increase sales by 20%.”

C.

“The solution must promote workplace safety.”

D.

“The solution must reduce support calls by 20%.”

Discussion
Question 73

A business analyst (BA) conducted a requirements elicitation session with project stakeholders and communicated the results. The project sponsor expressed concern with certain requirements that address the federal government legislation. What must the BA do to address the concern of the project sponsor?

Options:

A.

Compare requirements with compliance requirements

B.

Determine the communication plan for requirements

C.

Reassure the project sponsor that testing will be conducted diligently

D.

Ensure requirements are traceable up to user acceptance testing

Discussion
Question 74

A business analyst (BA) has developed requirements for a project containing sensitive information. The requirements were approved and the solution was implemented. What should the BA do to ensure these requirements are maintained for future reference?

Options:

A.

Print the requirements package and distribute it to stakeholders in person

B.

Archive the requirements package in the business analysis portal

C.

Store the requirements package on secure shared drive

D.

Send the requirements package to stakeholder in a password protected email

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 75

Project work is taking place to evaluate whether a system's requirements can be met via creating internally, purchasing from others, or a combination of the two. What goal is addressed by this analysis?

Options:

A.

Developing the project plan

B.

Outlining the change control strategy

C.

Defining the solution approach

D.

Validating the requirements

Discussion
Page: 18 / 38
Title