Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CCBA Exam Questions and Answers by ferne

Page: 20 / 38

IIBA CCBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Exam Code: CCBA Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Questions: 522 Q&A's Shared By: ferne
Question 80

As a business analyst, you'll need to communicate with the stakeholders of the solution you propose. Why is it important for the business analyst to review the stakeholder concerns as part of the assessment of the organization for the readiness of the solution?

Options:

A.

To gain confidence and synergy among the stakeholders

B.

To confirm stakeholder prioritization

C.

To confirm the stakeholders' commitment of the solution

D.

To address potential problems or issues

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 81

When using a change-driven approach, the business analyst may create an initial list of high-level requirements for the initiative. This high-level requirements list is also known as what term?

Options:

A.

Requirements envisioning

B.

Project scope

C.

Product scope

D.

Requirements foundation

Discussion
Question 82

You are the business analyst for your organization and you're performing the solution assessment process. When you assess a solution, what are you actually looking for?

Options:

A.

To determine the value of the proposed solution to the stakeholder requirements

B.

To determine the quality of the proposed solution to the stakeholder requirements

C.

To determine the cost of the proposed solution to the stakeholder requirements

D.

To determine the accuracy of the proposed solution to the stakeholder requirements

Discussion
Question 83

Robert is the business analyst for his organization and he gathered and documented the requirements for a new solution. The stakeholders agree through informal communications that Robert has successfully captured the needed requirements for the solution. The stakeholders signoff on the requirements. What does the signoff represent to Robert?

Options:

A.

That the stakeholders agree that the requirements are constrained by time, cost, and quality.

B.

That the project can now be launched.

C.

That the stakeholders agree that the requirements are accurate and complete.

D.

That his work is done.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 38
Title
Questions
Posted

CCBA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCBA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99