Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by millicent

Page: 5 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: millicent
Question 20

A business analyst (BA) is compiling a communication plan by reviewing stakeholders and identifying the needs of the stakeholders. The BA organizes the stakeholders based on their needs and decides that all communication Mil be handled through e-mail so that information can be disseminated quickly and easily while maintaining a record. What has the BA missed in the stakeholder analysts?

Options:

A.

Business objectives

B.

Preferences

C.

Retention

D.

Presentation materials

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 21

The business analyst (BA) works in a global company and the majority of stakeholders are located in different countries The BA already explained the core requirements during the initial meetings. However due to the time zone differences it has been cumbersome to organize further meetings. What method should the BA use so the stakeholders can review the document before final approval?

Options:

A.

Group collaboration

B.

Brainstorming

C.

D.

Collaborative games

Discussion
Question 22

Questions 22

The table illustrate the statement of cash flower for a courier company for the last fiscal year:

Due to aggressive market competition the management of the company performed a strategy review and based on their0-findings and the current market conditions, they came up with strategic and tactical changes in order to keep a competitive market position.

In order to strength customer retention strategies through a new competitive advantage, the company is considering implementing a live parcel tracking system. The added value will be that the customers may determine the exact location on of the parcel whether it is in a warehouse, crossing the ocean through an overseas the exact location of th parcel whether it is in a warehouse, crossing the ocean through an overseas the ship, or travelling in a delivery truck at any time. The system tracks the location of the parcel by tracking the vehicle in which it is contained. However, for a group of old delivery trucks, it was noticed that the engine sound and vibration disturbed the tracking signal and caused of management would like to sell these vehicles and replace them with newer ones, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) was strongly against that approach. The CFO argoad that instead of hanging tracking devices on the trucks body they can have the truck drivers manually send the truck send the truck location from a hand held mobile device every 20 minutes.

The CFO's resistance to replacing the older vehicles represents which type of cost?

Options:

A.

Maintenance

B.

Operating

C.

Opportunity

D.

Sunk

Discussion
Question 23

A business analyst (BA) conducts a process analysis on the business analysis practices that were used on the previous major implementation. From this the BA identifies and documents that there are three improvement areas which would make the business analysis process more efficient In which business analysis artifact does the BA document these measures of improvement for the next piece of analysis work?

Options:

A.

Skills assessment

B.

Performance assessment

C.

Engagement approach

D.

Governance approach

Discussion
Page: 5 / 37
Title