Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by tara

Page: 19 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: tara
Question 76

The RGQ Organization utilizes a change log.

What is a change log?

Options:

A.

It is a document that records all change requests for the project.

B.

It is a document that tracks all unauthorized changes to the project solution.

C.

It is a document that tracks all characteristics and status of changes that have been received.

D.

It is a document that tracks the changes that have been received, including their implementation to the project solution.

Discussion
Question 77

You are currently working on creating the activity list for an initiative in your organization.

What characteristic must be assigned to each task in your task list?

Options:

A.

Procurement needs

B.

Roles and responsibilities

C.

Unique number

D.

Risk level

Discussion
Question 78

You are preparing the business case for a proposed solution in your organization. You need to identify several components for the business case including an assessment of the risks the solution may contain.

Which one of the following is the best definition of a risk as it pertains to the business case?

Options:

A.

Risk is an uncertain event or condition that may have both positive and negative affects on the solution.

B.

Risk is an uncertain event that can cause the organization to lose more monies than it invests in the solution.

C.

Risk is a potential event that can cause the solution to fail.

D.

Risks are threats to the organization's success.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 79

Which of the following meeting brings all of the potential vendors together to discuss the statement of work and the request for proposal?

Options:

A.

Contract bidding meeting

B.

Status meeting

C.

Qualified vendors meeting

D.

Bidders conference

Discussion
Page: 19 / 37
Title