Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by aura

Page: 22 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: aura
Question 88

You are the business analyst for your organization. Your current project is using a plan-driven approach for the requirements, business analysis, and monitoring.

Which one of the following statements best describes the plan-driven approach to business analysis planning and monitoring?

Options:

A.

Plan-driven approaches determine how priorities will be diagnosed for the project solution.

B.

Plan-driven approaches encourage changes that prevent errors and omissions.

C.

Plan-driven approaches typically have meetings daily to discuss the business analysis requirements process.

D.

Plan-driven approaches typically call for a significant amount of formality and detail.

Discussion
Question 89

Jenni is the business analyst for the UHQ Organization. She is preparing to complete the conduct elicitation activity for her organization.

Jenni can use all of the following techniques as part of this activity except for which one?

Options:

A.

Requirements workshops

B.

Document analysis

C.

Interviews

D.

Problem tracking

Discussion
Question 90

Which one of the following is the most accurate definition of the solution scope?

Options:

A.

Defines what must be delivered in order to meet the business need.

B.

Determines the things that are believed to be true in the solution but they have not yet been proven to be true.

C.

Determines if an organization can justify the investment required to deliver the proposed solution.

D.

Defines the business need, identified key stakeholders, describes the positive impact of the solution.

Discussion
Question 91

You are the business analyst for a large project in your organization. While your company prefers face-to-face communications there are many stakeholders located in different geographical locations.

How can you still effectively serve as a business analyst when the stakeholders are not collocated?

Options:

A.

You will need to travel on a regular rotation to each of the geographical locations to complete the business analyst duties.

B.

You will need to implement videoconferences.

C.

Add more business analysts in each of the geographical location.

D.

You will need the stakeholders to periodically gather in one locale.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 22 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99