Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by jaxxon

Page: 16 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: jaxxon
Question 64

You are the business analyst for a large, complex solution and you are working with the stakeholders to determine the prioritization of the requirements. You would like to use the decision analysis to determine the best decision for the requirements outcome. You must know four things as part of decision analysis.

Which one of the following will not help you with this approach to the requirements prioritization process?

Options:

A.

The values, goals, and objectives that are relevant to the requirements

B.

The consequences of each possible decision

C.

The nature of the decision that must be made

D.

The future value of the requirements

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 65

You are the business analyst for your organization. You want to use a requirements elicitation technique to produce a broad set of options for an identified problem. You want the stakeholders to help you identify options, factors that affect the solution, any possible delays in the solution implementation, and ideas for creating a solution.

Which of the following requirements elicitation activities would best satisfy these requirements?

Options:

A.

Benchmarking

B.

Brainstorming

C.

Data flow diagrams

D.

Business rules analysis

Discussion
Question 66

You are the business analyst for your organization and are planning the business analysis approach. One of the techniques you are considering for this undertaking is to rate the available methodologies against the organizational needs and objectives.

Which of the following terms describes the business analysis technique that you are currently considering in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Structured walkthrough

B.

Decision analysis

C.

Cause-and-effect analysis

D.

Process modeling

Discussion
Question 67

What requirements elicitation technique examines the available information, documentation, records, and history of a solution, organization, or cause to identify relevant information to the current business analysis duties?

Options:

A.

Benchmarking

B.

Dataflow diagrams

C.

Document analysis

D.

Requirements elicitation

Discussion
Page: 16 / 37
Title