Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by peggy

Page: 4 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: peggy
Question 16

A large insurance company wants to buy a new claims processing system or upgrade one of its two existing system. Each year the claims department is given a $3.5 million budget to spend. Time is of the essence since there are tome regulatory charges that will be coming the following year that will require several features that currently neither one of the two claims System currently support.

There are eight stakeholders involved in this initiative. There are local to where the claim system are managed, while five are located across the country. The business analyst (BA) struggled to get all stakeholders to agree on the desired features but ultimately got agreement on ten identified key features for the new claims system. The BA was able to build a current state and future state process model which included all ten key features.

System a process 75% of the company's claims. It is 5 years old and the claim processors love it because it is easy to use. However, it must go offline for two hours each day. The code is very module so it does have flexibility to be modified. To upgrade system A to have all ten features it would cost $5 million. System A would be at capacity if it were to process all of the company's claims.

System B process 25% of the company's claims. It is an older mainframe system, but rarely goes offline. It could easily handle double the number of claims that system A processes. However, it has a lot of legacy code and would cost $6 million to upgrade.

Both systems have some of the desired key features. But neither system has all ten. The cost to buy a new system would be $7 million.

Below is the estimated cost for each feature in priority order.

Questions 16

If System A is unanimously selected to be the system for upgrade but the technical lead says that System A will have to be taken offline for 3 months, what kind of strategy should the project team develop while system A is offline?

Options:

A.

Organizational

B.

Stakeholder

C.

Change

D.

Competitive

Discussion
Question 17

An insurance company wants to implement a business intelligence solution to consolidate data from various different internal system to provide a better understanding of their customer base.

A business analysis (BA) is engaged to put together a tender (bid) to be sent to various business intelligence providers and implementation partners. Among other information the business analysis requests the following:

* Licensing costs for year 0 based on needing 1 Central processing Unit (CPU) license

* Licensing costs for specific user types such as Report Creators Online Analytical Process (OLAO) user and Power users

* Predicted licensing costs for renewing in Years 1 and 2

* Full implementation costs

After reviewing the received vendor responses the project team shortlists the candidates to 3 and the BA structures the received information as follows:

Questions 17

The Insurance company has a maximum bucket of $310,000 for the entire to implementation and operation over the first three years. Which vendor or vendors meet that criterion?

Options:

A.

Both companies B and C

B.

Company B

C.

Company A

D.

Both companies A and C

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 18

A large insurance company wants to buy a new claims processing system or upgrade one of its two existing system. Each year the claims department is given a $3.5 million budget to spend. Time is of the essence since there are tome regulatory charges that will be coming the following year that will require several features that currently neither one of the two claims System currently support.

There are eight stakeholders involved in this initiative. There are local to where the claim system is managed, while five are located across the country. The business analyst (BA) struggled to get all stakeholders to agree on the desired features but ultimately got agreement on ten identified key features for the new claims system. The BA was able to build a current state and future state process model which included all ten key features.

System a process 75% of the company's claims. It is 5 years old and the claim processors love it because it is easy to use. However, it must go offline for two hours each day. The code is very module so it does have flexibility to be modified. To upgrade system A to have all ten features it would cost $5 million. System A would be at capacity if it were to process all of the company's claims.

System B process 25% of the company's claims. It is an older mainframe system, but rarely goes offline. It could easily handle double the number of claims that system A processes. However, it has a lot of legacy code and would cost $6 million to upgrade.

Both systems have some of the desired key features. But neither system has all ten. The cost to buy a new system would be $7 million.

Below is the estimated cost for each feature in priority order.

Questions 18

If the budget for the initiative was firm, what is a feasible solution to make sure the project stays within budget?

Options:

A.

Buy the new system with only the first 8 features.

B.

Upgrade system A with the first 8 features

C.

Upgrade system B with the first B features

D.

Buy the new system with only the first 5 features

Discussion
Question 19

A service provider has seen significant erosion of its profit margin so engages an external consultancy firm to assess its business operations and recommend options to improve profitability. What is the first step that the business analyst (BA) will perform as part of this engagement?

Options:

A.

Perform a brainstorming session to determine the desired profit margins for the future state of operations

B.

Organize a requirements elicitation meeting to determine the desired increase in the profit margin

C.

Conduct activities to understand the reasons behind the erosion of profitability in the current state

D.

Hold a strategy session to understand how best to achieve increased profitability

Discussion
Page: 4 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99