Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by luka

Page: 26 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: luka
Question 104

Which one of the following is an example of a non-negotiable demand by a stakeholder during the requirements prioritization session?

Options:

A.

All requirements are ranked as high

B.

Communication

C.

All requirements are prioritized by cost-benefits ratio

D.

Cost

Discussion
Question 105

Gary is the business analyst for his organization and he is preparing a presentation about the requirements for a large software development project.

Before Gary makes the presentation what should he do as part of his preparation for the presentation?

Options:

A.

Determine an appropriate format for the presentation.

B.

Confirm that he has the authority to host the presentation.

C.

Confirm that the stakeholders have signed off on the requirements.

D.

Hire a scribe to keep the minutes of the meeting.

Discussion
Question 106

You are the business analyst for your organization and are preparing to complete the allocate requirements process. This process assigns stakeholder and solution requirements to solution components and to releases. One of the elements of this process is solution components.

All of the following are solution components except for which one?

Options:

A.

Assessment of proposed solution

B.

Business processes to be performed and managed

C.

Business policies and business rules

D.

Software applications and application components used in the solution

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 107

What is the term used to describe the cost of the solution after the solution has been implemented in production by a vendor?

Options:

A.

Total ownership costing

B.

Lifecycle maintenance fees

C.

Sustainability fees

D.

Total cost of ownership

Discussion
Page: 26 / 37
Title