Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by dion

Page: 32 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: dion
Question 128

Which of the following types of charts shows which resources are needed in the project and allows you to group the resources by project phase or other attributes?

Options:

A.

Pareto chart

B.

Organizational Breakdown Structure

C.

Gantt chart

D.

Resource Breakdown Structure

Discussion
Question 129

A business analyst (BA) is facilitating a meeting between process owners to capture the business rules for a workflow solution. One of the attendees expresses a strong opinion that the solution will not deliver the expected value.

How will the BA ensure the process owner remains engaged and will support the change?

Options:

A.

Update the requirements

B.

Record the feedback and continue

C.

Review the future state

D.

Change the governance approach

Discussion
Question 130

Which of the following displays the relative importance of the defects?

Options:

A.

Pareto diagram

B.

User Documentation

C.

Gantt chart

D.

Flowchart

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 131

Which of the following compares two or more systems, states, services, products, or things to determine the best viable choice?

Options:

A.

Benchmarking

B.

Risk Identification

C.

Risk analysis

D.

Cost-benefit analysis

Discussion
Page: 32 / 37
Title