Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by theia

Page: 6 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: theia
Question 24

A business analyst (BA) is assessing tie different solution proposals. What type of financial calculation would the BA use to determine which solution is worth investing in based on its breakeven point?

Options:

A.

Discount rate

B.

Net present value

C.

Return on investment

D.

Internal rate of return

Discussion
Question 25

A business analyst (BA) has completed requirements elicitation and modeling on a project to implement a new case management system. During analysis of the requirements, the BA notices that one of the requirements appears to be in conflict with the company's case management policies. What should the BA do?

Options:

A.

Request modification to the polices and identify the changes as an assumption and a dependency

B.

Create a requirement to indicate the change to the current policies and update the information in the models

C.

Modify the requirements to adhere to the existing policies and note the change in the models

D.

Identify the policies as a potential constraint and review with management

Discussion
Question 26

A business analyst (BA) assigned to a project has been asked to implement regulatory requirements based on priority. What type of traceability relationship can the BA use to find an the solution components that need to be implemented?

Options:

A.

Satisfy

B.

Dependency

C.

Validate

D.

Derive

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 27

The business analyst (BA) presented a concept model during a requirements walk through to the project sponsor, implementation subject matter expert and operational support start. While the presentation was clear to the project sponsor the other stakeholders were unsure about the impacts to their respective daily tasks. What should the BA include in the next walk through, so that all stakeholders have a better understanding of the requirements?

Options:

A.

A. An information management model to identify requirement gaps

B.

A capability model to illustrate strategic objectives

C.

A governance architecture to contextual^ toe business analysis approach

D.

An appropriate level of abstraction to support differing viewports

Discussion
Page: 6 / 37
Title