Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 7 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 28

An automobile manufacturer is undertaking a project intended to modify or replace the company's current timekeeping system. Negative employee reaction to change follows as word of the proposed solution spreads throughout the company. What could a business analyst (BA) do to prevent or reduce employee discontent?

Options:

A.

Record negative employee reaction as a project risk

B.

Propose cultural changes for the organization

C.

Report potential sources of dissent to management

D.

Relay upper management support to stakeholders

Discussion
Question 29

Before investing further in the project, a customer and the stakeholder of the project wants to be able to visualize the final product. Which elicitation technique should the business analyst (BA) select?

Options:

A.

Interface Analysis

B.

Prototyping

C.

Reverse gineering

D.

Observation

Discussion
Question 30

After determining mat the enterprise culture was the driving force behind recent solution change decisions a business analyst (BA) has decided to conduct an enterprise-wide cultural assessment. What information can the 8A expect to learn from the results?

Options:

A.

Whether there will be an organizational impact as a result of the change

B.

That changes to the enterprise culture will better drive its actions

C.

That internal dependencies limit the performance of the entire solution

D.

Whether the stakeholders view the solution as something beneficial

Discussion
Question 31

The BA is analyzing the requirements that are represented in the Class Diagram. In addition to the diagram, the BA would like to include a separate document that has the information about the data elements to ensure a common understanding of the classes' attributes. What technique is used to define the data elements?

Options:

A.

Reviews

B.

Data Mining

C.

Glossary

D.

Data Dictionary

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 7 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99