Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by azlan

Page: 11 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: azlan
Question 44

A software development company is in the process of creating a new product for their customer base. It has been several years since such a project has been initiated and the organization has created a new team to own and develop the product. The project team will be evaluated by the successful adoption of the product, which will be developed over the next 12 months.

The team's business analyst (BA) has analyzed the current state in partnership with the product owner and has been meeting with senior management to identify the goals that need to be attained. A broad view of the business has been analyzed in order to have an understanding of how the company is currently providing value to its customer base.

What has the BA evaluated to help determine value of the project?

Options:

A.

Internal assets

B.

External influencers

C.

Change strategy

D.

Business architecture

Discussion
Question 45

A business analyst (BA) is developing an approach for information management. The BA needs to identify and categorize which information is to be managed.

Which of the following techniques should the BA use to achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

Item Tracking

B.

Observation

C.

Prototyping

D.

Mind Mapping

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 46

An organization has a procedure for receiving requests from its customers: investigating each and then replying with an answer. The general manager asks a business analyst (BA) to identify ways to improve the current practice because it takes too long for the requests to be answered.

Which of the following techniques will the BA use to review the tasks?

Options:

A.

Data Modeling

B.

Business Case

C.

Item Tracking

D.

Process Analysis

Discussion
Question 47

A solution implemented three months ago has decreased performance as the volume of transactions has increased. A business analyst (BA) is tasked with analyzing the performance of the application and providing recommendations.

What actions does the BA need to take?

Options:

A.

Develop new performance metrics

B.

Complete a decision analysis

C.

Perform a root cause analysis

D.

Re-analyze the current performance metrics

Discussion
Page: 11 / 37