Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by scarlet

Page: 36 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: scarlet
Question 144

Which of the following is a visual decomposition of the program scope and the resources needed in order to create the things defined within the program scope?

Options:

A.

Resource breakdown structure (RBS)

B.

product breakdown structure (PBS)

C.

Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled (BCWS)

D.

Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 145

Which of the following is the process of identifying and assessing factors that may jeopardize the success of a project or the achievement of a goal?

Options:

A.

Risk analysis

B.

Risk identification

C.

Risk retention

D.

Risk communication

Discussion
Question 146

Which of the following techniques involves coordinating and collaborating with other credible sources in risk?

Options:

A.

Risk identification

B.

Risk management

C.

Risk communication

D.

Risk analysis

Discussion
Question 147

In a requirements elicitation effort, the business analyst (BA) needs to define boundaries for business domains, categorize and create a hierarchy of items, and show data sources and their relationships for specific audiences.

Which of the following modeling formats should the BA use?

Options:

A.

Diagrams

B.

Graphics

C.

Matrices

D.

Prototype

Discussion
Page: 36 / 37
Title