Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by rylee

Page: 3 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: rylee
Question 12

A business analyst (BA) is preparing a requirement package for access management system. A state diagram foe entity 'User* has been prepared. The BA wants to check the completeness of requirements by comparing different models. Which diagram should be used with a state diagram to verity that all functions are defined to work with entity "User" for the different roles?

Options:

A.

Sequence diagram

B.

Functional diagram

C.

Use case diagram

D.

Data flow diagram

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

Several commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software packages exist that would enable the business analyst (BA) to meet the needs of the business. For the potential deign options, the Ba included one of the COTS packages as a solution approach What kind of solution approach is this?

Options:

A.

Outsource

B.

Exploit

C.

Create

D.

Purchase

Discussion
Question 14

A business analyst (BA) on a project is in the process of validating requirements and finds that there is a high degree of uncertainty related 10 one of the assumptions being true. The BA adds the assumption to the risk register and performs a fun risk analysis to handle this situation. What type of strategy is in place if the organization is risk-averse?

Options:

A.

Acceptance

B.

Transfer

C.

Avoidance

D.

Mitigation

Discussion
Question 15

Due to the complexity of a project the project board a concerned that the business analyst (BA) will not be able to ensure all requirements are verified. What toed can the BA present to the project board to mitigate their concern?

Options:

A.

Data model

B.

Use case diagram

C.

Risk register

D.

Business analysis checklist

Discussion
Page: 3 / 37
Title