Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by irha

Page: 29 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: irha
Question 116

You are the business analyst for your organization and working with the stakeholders to prioritize the requirements. The stakeholders are concerned about the financial impact of the requirements should some of them fail during the implementation. You would like to rank the risk tolerance of the stakeholders based on their comments about the solution and the requirements.

The following are the three categories of risk tolerance associated with the stakeholders except for which one?

Options:

A.

Mitigation

B.

Risk-aversion

C.

Risk-seeking

D.

Neutrality

Discussion
Question 117

You are the business analyst for your organization and are with another business analyst, Steve, on the requirements elicitation for a new solution. You warn Steve that you'll need to be tracing the requirements in an effort to prevent scope creep.

What is scope creep?

Options:

A.

The scope grows slightly larger as more requirements, often unneeded, are added to the scope

B.

The scope slips on the schedule which in turn delays the project delivery date

C.

Gold plating

D.

The scope shifts from the original intent of the business case

Discussion
Question 118

You are the business analyst for your organization and you are preparing the business case for a proposed solution. You need to include the management horizon in your business case.

What is the management horizon?

Options:

A.

It is the expected deliverables that will be beneficial for the organization.

B.

It is the point in time when the solution will be completed.

C.

It is the duration of each phase of the project until the solution earns a profit.

D.

It is the point in time for the solution to break even on cost and begin earning a profit.

Discussion
Question 119

What two factors must the business analyst consider when conducting stakeholder analysis?

Options:

A.

Politics and influence

B.

Influence and attitude

C.

Attitude and position

D.

Position and politics

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 29 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99