Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 18 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 72

Which of the following phases is the first step towards creating a business continuity plan?

Options:

A.

Business Continuity Plan Development

B.

Scope and Plan Initiation

C.

Business Impact Assessment

D.

Plan Approval and Implementation

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 73

Which of the following is NOT a component of flowchart?

Options:

A.

Forks

B.

Attributes

C.

Activities

D.

Joins

Discussion
Question 74

You are the business analyst for a large project in your organization. You are working with Ben to create requirements packages to present to the stakeholders, the business analyst team, and to the project manager. Ben wants to know why you're creating requirements packages.

What's the primary goal of developing a requirements package?

Options:

A.

To convey the cost, schedule, and risk information clearly

B.

To convey information clearly and in an understandable fashion

C.

To present the requirements in packages that are easy for the project team to accomplish in their project execution

D.

To help the project manager create the work breakdown structure

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following process models needs to complete each set of tasks in one phase before moving into the next phase in a project development life cycle?

Options:

A.

Procedural model

B.

Evolutionary model

C.

Spiral model

D.

Waterfall model

Discussion
Page: 18 / 37
Title