Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by emre

Page: 23 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: emre
Question 92

You are the business analyst for the YGT Organization. You have just completed capabilities gap assessment and have determined that your organization does not have the necessary resources and technology to seize a business opportunity.

What is the most likely course of action for the organization?

Options:

A.

Hire additional resources.

B.

Launch a new project.

C.

Hire contractors to complete the project work.

D.

Move onto the next opportunity.

Discussion
Question 93

Sally is the business analyst for her organization. Sally and her business analysis team is currently using a business analysis approach to determine what the competition of her organization is offering prospective clients. She is trying to identify solutions to increase revenue by remaining competitive with the competition.

What business analysis approach is Sally and her business analysis team using?

Options:

A.

Business rules analysis

B.

Functional decomposition

C.

Focus groups

D.

Benchmarking

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 94

One of the processes within requirements analysis is to prioritize requirements.

As a business analyst why would you ever want to prioritize requirements?

Options:

A.

You may need to determine the cost of each requirement.

B.

You may need to determine the schedule for each requirement.

C.

You may need to determine which requirements are most critical so the analysis and implementation efforts focus on the most critical requirements.

D.

You may need to determine which requirements are most critical so additional risk analysis can be completed on those requirements.

Discussion
Question 95

You are completing enterprise analysis. Management has asked you to create a document that will help them create a go/no go decision to invest and more forward with a proposed project.

What document does management want you to create?

Options:

A.

Feasibility study

B.

Project scope

C.

Solution scope

D.

Business case

Discussion
Page: 23 / 37
Title