Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 27 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 108

What does the T in SWOT analysis mean?

Options:

A.

Trial

B.

Threats

C.

Test

D.

Time

Discussion
Question 109

What part of defining the business needs process will evaluate the ends that the organization is seeking to achieve?

Options:

A.

Business goals and objectives

B.

Alternative identification

C.

Solution assessment

D.

Requirements

Discussion
Question 110

You are preparing a business case for your organization to determine the justification of the costs of the solution in relation to benefits the solutions will bring the organization. You need four inputs to complete this process.

Which one of the following is not an input that will help you write the business case?

Options:

A.

Feasibility study

B.

Stakeholder concerns

C.

Assumptions and constraints

D.

Business need

Discussion
Question 111

Your organization is using a plan-driven approach to business analysis.

What characteristic must be true of changes in the approach that your organization is using?

Options:

A.

All the changes only occur if they are less than an agreed factor, such as ten percent of the solution's overall cost or a percentage of the project's schedule.

B.

All the changes only occur if they are less than ten percent of the solution's overall cost.

C.

All the changes only occur if they are genuinely necessary.

D.

Changes are generally not permitted in the plan-driven approach to business analysis.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 27 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99