Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by arnold

Page: 8 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: arnold
Question 32

A business analyst (BA) elicits requirements for the sales order processing of multiple product lines. Elicitation reveals that the business processes for the sales orders of most products follow similar activity patterns that have been established over a number of years. Some of the new proposed seasonal products, however, will necessitate major variations in the process flow of some departments. The seasonal products are likely to be different every year. The business needs to carefully adapt its business practices so that the significant but seasonal variations in some of the business processes for the new products are handled adequately without disrupting the processes for the other established products.

Which of the following approaches must the BA take to manage the requirements for sales order processing in the long term?

Options:

A.

Reference specific departments in the requirements for the seasonal products

B.

Reference specific departments in the requirements for the established products

C.

Use a high level of abstraction for the seasonal products to make them less subject to revision during a change

D.

Use a high level of abstraction for the established products to make them less subject to revision during a change

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 33

Company A is a nation-wide leader in commercial demolition. Having just celebrated its 100th year of operations, the company decided to begin doing work internationally. The current system used for reporting company finances is unable to keep pace with the potential demands of doing work in geographically dispersed locations. Therefore, the company decided to replace its client-based Profit & Loss (P&L) reporting system with a more robust, web-based system. This will ensure transparency across the organization and enable better decision making.

The business analyst (BA) at Company A has recently completed several rounds of elicitation to determine the requirements for the new, web-based system. Over 1250 requirements were elicited. An initial Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) has been drafted, and a subset of the RTM can be seen below:

Questions 33

The BA is working on identifying additional improvement opportunities based on these requirements. Which of the following improvement opportunities is reflected in Requirement ID NFP0002?

Options:

A.

Additional capability

B.

Increased efficiency

C.

Defined relationship to information

D.

Improved access to information

Discussion
Question 34

The performance of a newly implemented document management system is falling significantly short of the measures defined as part of the project. However, the business is recognizing some level of value from the system. The business analyst (BA) considers the only option available to the company to increase performance and determines that the cost of implementing the option is ten times higher than the expected benefits. What should the BA recommend?

Options:

A.

Continue with the implemented solution

B.

Retire the implemented solution

C.

Conduct elicitation

D.

Plan stakeholder engagement

Discussion
Question 35

A business analyst (BA) has been given a defect during user acceptance testing. After analyzing the defect, the BA determines it is a change in the requirement.

What does the BA need to do to assess the change?

Options:

A.

Close the defect "working as designed"

B.

Evaluate the risk analysis and management information

C.

Perform a root cause analysis

D.

Conduct an impact analysis using traceability

Discussion
Page: 8 / 37
Title