Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by mckenzie

Page: 34 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: mckenzie
Question 136

A business analyst (BA) plans to hold a workshop next week to elicit requirements for a project. In an informal conversation, another employee mentioned that one of the attendees is likely to be unhappy about the project's impact on their work.

Which of the following techniques will the BA use to avoid disrupting the workshop?

Options:

A.

Elicitation Activity Plan

B.

Collaborative Games

C.

Stakeholder List

D.

Risk Analysis and Management

Discussion
Question 137

Which of the following types of elicitation allows each stakeholder to freely discuss their role in a particular process?

Options:

A.

Focus group

B.

Structured interview

C.

Quick Interview

D.

Unstructured interview

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 138

A sports wristwatch product manufacturer wants to add a blood sugar monitoring toolkit to the watch. Market research has confirmed that the most profitable segment of the manufacturer’s target customer is looking for this feature. The business analyst (BA) worked with the product owner to finalize the set of requirements and design options and then defined multiple approaches for implementing the feature. At this point, the solutions' team agreed that they were unable to accurately assess the merits of each of the proposed solutions.

What is the possible reason?

Options:

A.

Requirements are not allocated to solution components

B.

Too many approaches are dividing the team

C.

Business needs are unclear to the team

D.

Requirements and design options are not detailed enough

Discussion
Question 139

The stakeholders are interested in ensuring that expected value is assessed prior to acceptance. To determine if the solution is providing expected value and ensure the accuracy of the measurements, the stakeholders and the business analyst (BA) determine that they need to measure.

Options:

A.

benefits, penalties, and costs.

B.

strategy, solution, and scope.

C.

impacts, problems, and dependencies.

D.

performance, trends, and variances.

Discussion
Page: 34 / 37
Title